Pool party season has arrived, and we’re looking for a DJ to make us the ultimate pool party playlist! Is your crate full of vibey hip-hop, feel-good R&B, or banging tech house? Maybe it’s got yacht rock, ’80s synth-pop, or all of the above. Enter our new Community Crates contest for a chance to have it featured on Beatsource as an official playlist and win free download credits, exclusive Beatsource gear, and a Nomatic Travel Pack.
How to enter
- Make a Beatsource playlist that best represents the pool party theme (it can include tracks from any genre). If you are not a current Beatsource subscriber, you can try it free here.
- Go to My Library and select the playlist you want to submit. Turn the “Public” toggle ON and click the link icon to copy the URL to your clipboard. (Watch the demo video below.)
- Post your playlist link on Twitter or Instagram by May 17 at 11:59 p.m. PST. For Twitter, tag @Beatsource and use the hashtag #CommunityCrates. For Instagram, tag @beatsourceofficial and use the hashtag #CommunityCrates. We won’t see your submission unless you do this step!
- Only current Beatsource subscribers can enter. (Not a member? Sign up for a free trial.)
- Playlists must be limited to 100 tracks. Playlists with more than 100 tracks will be disqualified.
- Entrants can only submit one playlist per theme. Subscribers with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- The full terms and conditions can be found here.