’80s music is timeless and has seen a resurgence in popularity in recent years thanks to TV shows like Stranger Things. Whether it’s pop icons like Michael Jackson and Madonna, new wave artists such as The Cure and Depeche Mode, or hip-hop pioneers like Run-D.M.C. and the Beastie Boys, the ’80s produced some of the most nostalgic music of all time.
Do you have the ultimate ’80s night playlist? Enter our new Community Crates contest for a chance to have it featured on Beatsource as an official playlist and win free download credits, exclusive Beatsource gear, and a Nomatic Travel Pack.
How to enter
- Make a Beatsource playlist that best represents the ’80s party theme (it can include tracks from any genre). If you are not a current Beatsource subscriber, you can try it free here.
- Go to My Library and select the playlist you want to submit. Turn the “Public” toggle ON and click the link icon to copy the URL to your clipboard. (Watch the demo video below.)
- Post your playlist link on Twitter or Instagram by July 17 at 11:59 p.m. PST. For Twitter, tag @Beatsource and use the hashtag #CommunityCrates. For Instagram, tag @beatsourceofficial and use the hashtag #CommunityCrates. We won’t see your submission unless you do this step!
- Only current Beatsource subscribers can enter. (Not a member? Sign up for a free trial.)
- Playlists must be limited to 100 tracks. Playlists with more than 100 tracks will be disqualified.
- Entrants can only submit one playlist per theme. Subscribers with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- The full terms and conditions can be found here.