- Beatsource, Beatport, Loopcloud, Plugin Boutique, and LabelRadar have joined forces to host the biggest music producer challenge of 2021.
- Producers can enter tracks in six genres: hip-hop/trap, reggaeton, mainstage/EDM, house, techno, and drum and bass.
- The grand prize winner will receive a studio setup worth $30,000.
- Five winners from each genre will be considered for a release and promo campaign via these labels: Def Jam, Spinnin’ Records, DJcity Records, Shogun Audio, Rekids, and Nervous Records.
- 30 finalists will receive $2,500 worth of equipment from hardware and software partners such as Akai, Reason Studios, Denon DJ, and more.
Enter Our Global Producer Challenge